In case you missed the webinar ‘Tips For Employers Managing Remote Workers’ with Voltedge Co-Founder and Managing Director Fredericka Sheppard, in partnership with AccountantOnline, you can access the recording on the link below.
Some of us are experiencing working from home for the first time so there are still some considerations we need to make. Isolation, distractions, and lack of supervision are a real concern for some employees, and as a business owner, it may be your responsibility to promote a good remote working culture.
We recognise that many businesses are managing (newly) remote employees and so, this webinar will help you address your challenges with managing remote workers and highlight the opportunities within your organisation. The webinar provides tips and best practices to improve the engagement and productivity of remote employees.
1) Remote Working – what does that really mean for companies
2) Employer responsibilities and the need to build a good Remote Working Culture
3) Addressing Diversity & Inclusion in a virtual workplace
4) A review of the expected regulations on the Right to Disconnect and the Right to request to Work Remotely
5) Challenges and opportunities for companies and managers
6) Developing your own toolkit for a remote working strategy
Click HERE to watch the recording.