Voltedge Management is delighted to invite you to join our webinar together with Enterprise Ireland, ‘Emerging Through Covid-19 – The future of work’, which takes place on Tuesday, 22 June 2021.
The aim of the webinar is to assist companies as we prepare to embark on a new era of work post-Covid-19.
How has Covid-19 impacted the world of work? How might the introduction of hybrid or fully remote teams change the way you do business? What new skills will you need to attract, motivate and engage your employees?
The webinar will consider these and other topics related to how Covid-19 will affect the work environment in the future. Join us as our panel discusses the questions and the HR-related challenges that will face Irish companies.
- Fredericka Sheppard, Joint Managing Director, Voltedge Management Ltd.
- Joyce Rigby Jones, Joint Managing Director, Voltedge Management Ltd.
- Karen Hernandez, Senior Executive, Client Management Development, Enterprise Ireland
Discussion topics will include:
- Understanding how Covid-19 has impacted the world of work, from a global and Irish perspective
- Consider how the changes brought about by Covid-19 impact your company and how you manage your employees
- Understand what practices you need to implement to continue to attract, engage and develop your employees in a post Covid-19 era
The webinar will be hosted by RTÉ broadcaster and journalist Della Kilroy.
Date and time: 10am on Tuesday, 22 June 2021