Intreo is a new employment and support service provided by the Department of Social Protection aimed at assisting job seekers to get back to work and increase their employability.
Intreo also supports employers in the following ways:
Intreo provides a wide range of supports and services to assist with employment needs, designed to make sure that companies can access potential employees.
The range of services are provided at no cost to employers and include:
- Employment support and advice on a National and European level, giving you access to skilled, job ready candidates. The Jobs Ireland employment service is a support resource for companies recruiting – both now and in the future.
- JobBridge internships and work placement services.
- Financial supports when creating new jobs, minimising the cashflow demands forcompanies. The Employer Job (PRSI) Incentive Scheme exempts employers from liability to pay their share of PRSI for certain employees. The scheme is open to employers who create new and additional jobs.
- Workplace supports to assist employees with disabilities.
- Advice and access to any employment initiatives of relevance to companies.