Did you know your Local Enterprise Office (LEO) can provide access to various supports to help you develop, promote and grow your business?
- Trading Online Voucher Scheme is designed to assist small businesses with up to 10 employees to trade more online, boost sales and reach new markets.
- Priming Grant is a business start-up grant, available to micro enterprises within the first 18 months of start-up.
- Business Expansion grant is designed to assist the business in its growth phase after the initial 18 month start-up period
- Technical Assistance for Micro Exporters (TAME) grant enables clients to explore and develop new market opportunities.
- Feasibility Study Grants are designed to assist the promoter with researching market demand for a product or service and examining its sustainability.
- Innovation Vouchers worth €5,000 are available to assist a company or companies to explore a business opportunity or problem with a registered know ledge provider.
- COVID-19 Business Loans designed for impacted micro-enterprises they offer 6 months interest and repayment free terms.
- LEO Mentor Programme provides free mentoring to clients to help identify solutions to vulnerable parts of their business
- Training, workshops and networking events are now all delivered online and free of charge to assist businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Find out more about all these resources at https://www.localenterprise.ie/