HR Brexit Ready London Event
Voltedge co-hosted our third in the series of HR Brexit Ready seminars to a packed audience of over 80 people in central London on January 23.
Brexit and beyond: The HR impact for Irish employees in the UK and UK employees in Ireland
The future status of EU citizens in the UK and UK citizens in the EU is one of the key issues in the current Brexit negotiations. The outcome of these negotiations therefore has the potential to pose disruption to Irish and UK employers. While the eventual impact of Brexit remains the subject of political negotiation, it is clear that business needs to prepare for all eventualities in terms of the impact on workers.
The seminar will feature insights on Brexit and the potential unforeseen impact from an Irish and UK perspective. Topics of discussion will include:
- Talent acquisition and competitiveness
- HR policy and procedures
- Employment law issues, such as pensions and terms and conditions
The event, relevant for business leaders and HR professionals, includes a panel of UK and Irish experts who identify the HR roadmap to prepare your people and your business for Brexit. Our panel includes:
- John McGrane, Director General, The British Irish Chamber of Commerce
- Jennifer Cashman, Partner, Employment Law, Ronan Daly Jermyn
- Bill Foster, Partner, Fragomen – Immigration Law Professionals
- Noelle O Connell, Executive Director, European Movement Ireland
- Joyce Rigby Jones, Joint Managing Director, HR Consultancy, Voltedge Management Ltd
- Trayc Keevans, Global Director of Inward Investment, Morgan McKinley