- This event has passed.
Voltedge CMD Joyce Rigby-Jones speaking at Graphite HRM Annual HR & Employment Law Conference
January 21, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Voltedge Co-Managing Director Joyce Rigby-Jones will be speaking at Graphite HRM Annual HR & Employment Law Conference 2021 on Friday 22nd of January, and it is a must attend!
This online event is perfect for anyone from Directors to Human Resource professionals, with insightful presentations delivered by a panel of HR experts.
HR insights and more
2020 has brought with it many new challenges for businesses. Come January 22nd, 2021, the panel of expert speakers will address these challenges and much more. They’ll cover everything from planning for the year ahead to implementing effective communication and performance management strategies. Flexible working requests and in particular, remote working, will be a central focus of these areas.
With an EU Directive on flexible working scheduled to be transposed into Irish law in 2022, parents and carers will soon have a legal right to request flexible work arrangements. Likewise, with COVID-19, many employees have had a taste of remote working and expressed an interest in a more blended work model between home and the workplace.
Bearing all this in mind, now is a good time to consider the benefits of a more flexible working environment and being prepared for the impending legal right to request flexible working.
What you can expect on the day
Our panel of expert speakers will cover a range of HR issues, including:
- Guidance on handling flexible working requests.
- Advice on keeping remote workers motivated and productive.
- Tips on how to build and maintain company culture remotely.
- An informative WRC update on the latest trends and what employers should look out for in 2021.
- Advice on how to measure and manage performance and productivity.
- Managing remote workers mental health and avoiding burnout.
- What the future of work will look like, 2021 and beyond.
Our panel of speakers is made up of the following HR experts:
- Joyce Rigby-Jones, CMD Voltedge Management
- Joan Hodgins, Europe HR Director – Diageo
- Alan Price, CEO – BrightHR
- Torunn Dahl, Head of Talent, Learning & Inclusion – Deloitte
- Alan Hickey, Director – Peninsula Ireland
- Deborah Crilly, Director – HR, Sales, Retail – CPL
- Kayleigh Frost, Clinical Support Manager – Health Assured
- Joe ffrench, HR Director – Microsoft
- Brian Dolan, Adjudication Officer – Workplace Relations Commission