- This event has passed.
Reimagining Ireland’s Talent Seminar CIPD Ireland
June 23, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Join CIPD Ireland on 23 June for a half day of collaborative dialogue, as they explore the need to build momentum to develop the capabilities and roles required for the future, support access to work and reduce inequalities post Covid-19. Voltedge Co-Managing Director Joyce Rigby-Jones will be one of the speakers.
As the economy starts to reopen, we in the people profession need to start thinking and addressing:
- how jobs and roles are changing
- the skills required for the future
- what steps need to be taken to further develop the labour force, so it is ready for the future, and
- how can we influence the value proposition of Ireland to attract talent
Leading on from our annual conference, this dynamic and collaborative seminar, which is FREE to all active members and conference delegates, is designed to further support the learning in the new changing world for our members and wider community
The sessions will discuss:
- How good is Ireland at attracting the talent we need?
- What are the labour market challenges post-Covid-19?
- How are jobs changing and evolving?
- How do we ensure that we are building the skills required for the future?
- How can inclusion enable the delivery of your talent strategy and culture?
- How can the people profession deliver on these issues at a national and organisational level?
- Where do we, as a profession and a nation, go from here?
Don’t miss out on your chance to contribute to championing a better future and register now!
Note: Conference delegates will be notified directly
Cancellations MUST be notified in writing.
A cancellation fee of 25% of the full fee will apply to cancellations received up to 16 June 2021. No refund can be made for cancellations received after 16 June 2021. A substitution may be made at any time.
CIPD reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event or change its associated programme or substitute a speaker. In the event of cancellation, liability is limited to the amount of registration only.
Non-members may click here to sign up to receive our e-newsletters which will keep you up-to-date with HR news in Ireland as well as CIPD Ireland events and survey research.
Professional photography and video production may be taking place at the event and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.