- This event has passed.
CIPD Ireland Annual Conference
May 17 @ 8:15 am - 4:30 pm
The CIPD Ireland Annual Conference will take place on 17 May 2023. Join now for an opportunity to connect and learn with a community of business leaders and people professionals.
This year’s theme of ‘Creating a Dynamic People Culture for Sustainable Performance’ addresses the central people issues challenging the business and HR community, in Ireland and globally. Therefore, the insights, the learning, the networking, the take-aways, along with some fun will reinvigorate you and inspire you to expand your impact.
This year’s CIPD Ireland Annual Conference will be very informative, insightful and inspirational for business leaders and HR professionals, as we come together to expand our knowledge, learn, network and be ready to take on the challenges ahead.
Voltedge Management MDs Fredericka Sheppard and Joyce Rigby-Jones will be facilitating one of the round tables, you can see the thematic areas below.
The CIPD Ireland Annual Conference brings together thought leadership, the C-Suite perspective, deep expertise and inspirational Award-winning case studies.
- Josh Bersin partner, Christoph Bonert – How we adapt our people agenda to living in uncertain world, moving to a longer-term sustainable view.
- Business leaders David McRedmond, CEO, An Post, Ken Bowles, CFO of Smurfit Kappa and Gina Quin, President of National College of Ireland.
- CIPD Ireland 2023 Award winning case study.
- Exploring whether Chat GPT and AI is really going to upend our world of work with Olivier Dubuisson of Rythmik.
- Inclusion from a different lens with Izzy Wheels.
Also, an exciting panel discussions on adapting to change and how the people profession can deliver for business in a turbulent world.
A world first: The Metaverse Village experience for HR professionals. Discover how the metaverse can be applied across HR with Rythmik, the Employee Experience and Future of Working people.
Delegates can get involved through the day with:
- expert-led roundtable discussions
- survey tools
- cutting-edge technology demonstrations
- exciting exhibition of leading companies